At Nova, we are extremely proud of our facilities and realize the importance they play in ensuring a smooth logistics process for our customers. Together, our facilities provide over 460,000 square feet of warehousing and distribution space to meet customers’ needs.
Both our facilities are strategically located to service both the Port of Long Beach and the Port of Los Angeles. Our convenient locations, less than ten minutes away from either port, allow us to pick-up and deliver our ocean customers’ freight in a timely and cost-efficient manner. For our air freight customers, Nova CFS is located just 17 miles south of the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). This close proximity ensures that we provide excellent recovery service in a demanding and time-intensive process.
Both our facilities are conveniently located in the Heavy Container Corridor. This allows over-weight containers of up to 90,000 pounds to be legally transported to either of our facilities.
- Over 460,000 square foot capacity between both facilities
- Close proximity to the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach
- Close proximity to LAX
- Close proximity to rail locations
- Close proximity to all major over the road and LTL carriers
- Both facilities located in Heavy Container Corridor
- Both facilities fully secured
- CFS, Warehouse and General Order Bonds
- Foreign Trade Zone